AHIMA Foundation – Make a Gift
AHIMA Foundation Scholarships, Dissertation Research Assistance, and Small Research Grants
HIMSS (Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter)
Speaker Bureau Submission Form
Texas Legal Protection Plan
Available to TxHIMA Members
Texas Legal Protection Plan (TLPP) is a non-profit organization created by the State Bar of Texas that provides affordable legal counsel to the average Texas Citizen. As a member of TxHIMA, you are eligible to join TLPP.
- TLPP is an easy to use legal benefit plan for only $10.82 per month for individual plan and$15.16 per month for family plan.
- TLPP covers estate planning, adoption, bankruptcy, consumer protection, juvenile court proceedings, civil and criminal matters and much more without a waiting period.
- TLPP covers Divorce, Annulment and Modification of Existing Order after six months of continuous coverage.
- No co-pays and no deductibles.
- Freedom to choose a TLPP Participating Attorney or use your own.
- Unlimited access to TLPP’s Legal Hotline.
For more information, contact TLPP at 512-327-1372, 800-252-9346 or visit www.tlpp.org