United Audit Systems, Inc
Coding Compliance Specialist
Elevate your expertise! Join UASI today and work with the top HIM experts in the industry. The remote coding and auditing positions at UASI allow HIM professionals to have the best of both worlds: a challenging opportunity to utilize and enhance current coding skills and the convenience of working from home.
We are currently seeking an experienced Inpatient Coding Auditor to perform coding review services on inpatient record types and providing education/feedback to coding staff. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change.
Additional qualifications include:
- RHIA, RHIT or CCS certification is required
- A minimum of 3-5 years recent inpatient auditing experience in an acute care setting
- Experience utilizing the SMART Audit tool is preferred
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must
UASI is dedicated to providing employees with the tools needed for professional growth and development. We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, career growth and development, strong leadership and competitive salaries. Additional benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short/ long-term disability, PTO, 401(K), referral bonuses and flexible schedules
- Training opportunities, yearly educational allowances and continuing education programs
- UASI’s unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, years of service awards and quality bonus programs
Instructions for Resume Submission:
UASI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply Online: http://www.uasisolutions.com