US Anesthesia Partners
Welcome to US Anesthesia Partners, the nation’s largest anesthesia-focused physician services organization. Our continued growth has created a great opportunity for a Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst to join our QA & Risk team in Dallas.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and implement processes for evaluation and coordination of patient satisfaction responses.
- Support efforts to ensure effective Quality Program, Performance Improvement, and Patient Safety implementation.
- Create and report on data and metrics to improve quality. Supports the practice in preparation of meaningful reports to the Practice leadership and facility partners.
- Collaborate with the clinical quality committee to provide information and data regarding quality improvement opportunities.
- Provide insight into the interpretation of data, including trends / variances and articulate the findings.
- Respond to ad hoc queries for data or analysis arising from the CQO, the USAP Board, USAP Executives, or USAP partner shareholders.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of quality analysis experience, preferably within a medical practice or healthcare related industry.
- Familiarity with SurveyVitals or similar medical improvement assessments.
- Ability and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in a highly-matrixed organization.
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to oversee highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Highly skills within Microsoft Office products.
Related Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
We offer a strong salary and comprehensive benefits package and a great opportunity for growth and development.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
We greatly appreciate your interest in career opportunities with US Anesthesia Partners. If you are interested in this position and/or wish to learn more, please submit your cover letter/resume to: email@example.com.